Wednesday 25 March 2020

From the Humble Beginning


I met Humble at the Wedding,
Of our cousins, hers and mine.
With less talk and more smiling,
We got along fine.

Numbers were exchanged,
An FB request sent,
Soon formal chats changed,
To be friends we were meant.

Another wedding, an invite to stay
At my place for the weekend,
And as the time whiled away
Our friendship deepened.

Next I packed my bundle
And set off to IISc.
I stayed on campus with Humble,
There we met, Lotus and me.

Whenever I went to meet her,
I met him there too.
It was nice to see them together,
Made for each other, those two!

With so many hardships,
Each had his and her share.
But the HumbleLotus relationship,
Did they nourish with care!

Now we are all going to see,
The HumbleLotus be united,
So with loads of love and glee
To them this poem is dedicated.

I still cannot believe it,
The time is approaching soon!
So I pray and wish for their credit
May the HumbleLotus forever Bloom!


P.S:  This poem is dedicated to my dear friends Namrata and Aravind.

-Nivedita

2 comments:

  1. This was one of the best gifts we've ever received! ♥️ Thank you 😍

    ReplyDelete