Saturday 11 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Ma,

This is your day,
A day in honor of you,
And on this day, I take
The chance to thank you.

You made me
Before I was myself
You sculpted me
As a sculptor yourself.

You're my life, you're my friend.
You're my God, on you I depend,
You're my light when it's dark,
When I want play, you are my fun park.

You're as sweet as honey,
And gentle as breeze
And the expanse of your love,
Vaster than all seas.

On this special day,
I want to let you know,
That day by day as I grow,
You mean to more and more.

I have told you before,
And I'll keep telling you,
From the depth of my heart's core,
That forever will I be loving you.

Have a Wonderful Day!
-Wonderful just like you

Love
Nivedita

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful...you and your mom..both of you rock ..:-)

    ReplyDelete